Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager
A Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager for Emerson is more than just a salesperson. Our Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager are caring, energetic and passionate individuals that are an integral part of a winning team, and are key contributors to meeting our customer’s very critical needs. Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager are the guiding light for the customer through a challenging time regarding insurance claims processes and restoration projects. Have a look at what our tremendous Project Managers do in their respective roles:
The Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager is responsible for effective prospecting of new residential and/or commercial general contracting services through incoming leads, cold calling, as well as pristine communications to our customers during build phases.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting residential leads for property inspections.
- Handling referrals in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide free storm damage property inspections & assessments.
- Maintaining acceptable levels of prospecting, field activity, referral generation, and closed restoration contracts.
- Maintaining proper representation of the Emerson Enterprises brand.
- Utilizing field technology tools for prospecting tracking and claim damage documentation.
- Documentation and adherence to CRM requirements.
- Work with property owners and insurance adjusters to create, negotiate, and close insurance claims projects.
- Proactively communicate with property owners throughout the claims process from start to finish.
- Aim for complete customer satisfaction on each project and make the customer your priority at all times.
Successful Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager will exceed prospecting and sales results goals while adhering to Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager’s instruction, training, goals, and coaching. New lead generation through referrals and residential & commercial prospecting is required. Property inspections will include inspection of roofing, siding, gutters, windows, and other exterior and interior construction trades as trained. Proactive communication with the employee’s book of business is required and crucial to customer satisfaction through phone, email, and text. Scheduling and performing property inspections, documentation of inspection findings, insurance claims processes, claims adjuster meetings, insurance scope interpretation, and presenting to and closing new customer projects. Collecting sub-contractor bids and payment collections are also a key aspect of the Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager’s responsibilities. This is a consultative sales role that requires high drive, positive attitude, and a competitive mindset.
Qualifications and Skills
- No knowledge of construction is required.
- Above average interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Drive and determination for exceeding expectations.
- General knowledge of business concepts.
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Sound negotiating skills is a must.
- Ability to effectively prospect/cold call residential leads when needed.
- Goal oriented and understanding of sales KPIs a plus.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years B2C or B2B sales experienced preferred, but not required.
- Construction/contracting background preferred, but not required.
- Outside sales experience a plus.
- Canvassing sales experience is a plus.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is often required to walk, climb ladders, walk on roofs, talk, and use an iPad assigned to employee from Emerson. Office work including sitting and typing required.
Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager will be eligible for health benefits after 60 days of employment. Excellent sales training provided, both in the in-field and classroom, as well as a flexible schedule/work life balance, product training, some leads provided, frequent bonuses weekly, monthly and annually, and other employee perks, such as:
- Generous Profit Sharing and Compensation Structure.
- Excellent Medical Benefits After 60 Days.
- Up-Front Sales Training, Construction Training & Continuing Education.
- Draws and Weekly Sales Incentives.
- Office Help: Phone Calls, Paperwork, Claims Supplementing Provided, Invoices, etc.
- EagleView, Xactimate, and Bidding/Estimating Tools Provided.
- Material Ordering, Delivery, and Production Scheduling Provided.
- Lifetime Warranties Provided to Customers.
- Above & Beyond Administrative Support Compared to Other Restoration Companies.
Opportunity for Advancement
Emerson takes career advancement very seriously. The Storm Restoration Sales/Project Manager would advance to a Sales Manager role after 12 successful months in the PM role if desired and if core competencies match Emerson’s expectations. Further advancement is possible upon meeting requirements in the Sales Manager role to higher positions if qualified.
The goal of Emerson leadership is to accelerate the advancement as much as possible. There is an abundance of career growth with Emerson. Leadership are excited to aide in any development, training, and mentoring to ensure advancement for Emerson employees.
Job Type: Full-time